HOW TO PACK LIKE A PRO FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP! Ft. Louis Vuitton KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55
Travel and packing tips to stay organized.
When I think “vacation” I should feel a sense of relaxation and relief to be getting away from a hectic schedule or just as a treat to myself.
Either way it is clear that a vacation is to be a calming, stress free time for yourself in hopes of returning home renewed and refreshed. It is something that we plan for ahead of time with our schedules, PTO, booking flights and rooms, find a sitter to watch the kids or “fur babies” (pets), etc… the list goes on all while spending an arm and a leg to make this trip happen. You would think that after successfully completing the pre clearance to leave, it is all downhill from there.
Nope, still need to pack. Now, If you are anything like me, thinking 2 weeks before, that you cant wait to go and its so far away with no need to think about packing this early. If this is you, the night before your trip, you are in a rush to pack, throwing random clothes and daily necessities in which you can remember.
The problem here is that you forget important items like chargers, toiletries in addition to lousy outfits that make no sense at all. Once you arrive at your destination and open your luggage, you realize you have overpacked a bunch of unnecessary items with maybe 60% of what you actually needed. You are now faced with an inconvenient situation which introduces frustration to your “stress free” vacation.
After being in this situation many times before, with trial and error, I have finally perfected packing routine and now pack like a pro. I am here to share my tips with you in order to avoid that situation altogether and start your trip off right.
Here is my step by step process for packing and organization. I like to start preparing at least 5 days ahead for planning outfits. In case you need to do laundry, need to shop if you do not have something you need, or have limited packing space and need to make those hard decisions of what you actually need to bring… follow these steps to pack like a pro for your next trip!
CHECK THE WEATHER for your destination to get an idea of what to wear.
- The weather will be the biggest factor in packing.
CHOOSE AN OUTFIT FOR EACH DAY
- In my experience, packing more basics and staple pieces will help pack less clothes, and you can accessorize with belts jewelry scarfs etc. I normally will decide on 2 or 3 statement pieces, because they tend to take up more space)
- basics : tank tops, t shirts, sportswear, leggings, sweaters
- staples : leather jacket, bomber jacket, denim jeans, turtleneck,
- statement : fur coat, thigh high boots, trench coat
- It helps to start by making a list of outfit ideas for example, if it will be cold and I want to wear my leather jacket, I know which pants will go with it and build on from there.
PUT OUTFITS TOGETHER
- In sequence if possible (airport outfit or day 1/ night one, day 2/ night 2 and so on). Depending on where your going and what you will be doing, be sure plan accordingly to the itinerary and dress appropriately the weather and attire (business, casual, formal, active, etc). Whether you are going for business or leisure, make sure you have an outfit for that event. For example of you’re having date night, dress and heels. If it’s for work a blazer blouse and pants or skirt (your own discretion on business casual or business formal)
- If you do not have an agenda planned for your trip, I think “cute, casual and formal” to decide.
- Another helpful tip is to pack your “go to” looks. Meaning an outfit that you know you look good and feel good in that are cohesive with the the type of trip you will be going on. My comfy “go to” look is Lululemon leggings, Reeboks, and a cropped hoodie or black fur coat. My cute night “go to” is black high waisted jeans, black heels, crop top, leather jacket, statement necklace, Gucci belt.
- Ex) for a weekend trip to San Fransisco, I will pack…
- Black high waist jeans, leggings, pencil skirt
- Blouse and dress
- Leather jacket or blazer
- Fur coat
- White and black crop tops
- Sneakers, heels, flats
- Accessories: belt, jewelry, scarf, beanie
DAILY NECESSITIES. Now that the hard part is over for deciding what to wear, its all downhill. You can now coast by with minimal brain function.
- Undergarments (underwear, bras, stockings, socks)
- Toiletries (toothbrush and toothpaste, face wash, face oils, soap, moisturizer, travel size perfume) ***If needed “time of the month” items***
- Hair care (brush, comb, styling tools, dry shampoo)
- Makeup bag
- Electronics (charger, headphones, iPad, laptop, etc)
GATHER LUGGAGE AND PACK BAGS
- Now that you have an idea everything you are going to bring, its time to to play Tetris with your luggage and room available to pack.
- For flights, my plan of action to avoid checking in my luggage, is my duffle bag and large purse. Most airlines allow 1 carry on and a personal bag. I am always able to fit everything into my 2 carry ons.
- Carry on luggage: LV Keepall Bandoliere 55 (which is the largest keep all size accepted as a carry on) Items listed from bottom to top.
- outerwear coats and jackets (if they do not need to be in garment bag)
- Pants and jeans
- Shirts and sweatshirts
- Shoes in dust bags
- Hair care in dust bag
- For personal item: LV Neverfull which is a large tote sized bag. (***Additional smaller purse or clutch inside never full***)
- Makeup and toiletries
- Water bottle, snacks
- *** for smaller purse inside*** phone, keys, cards and ID/Passport, boarding pass
- In the event that you need more room and are unable to fit everything in your bags, it helps to wear outerwear as your travel outfit. For instance, I always wear my fur coat on top of my clothes because it would take up half of my carry on bag.
- If you are traveling with your significant other, who is a simple packer, ask if you can put some items in their bag. I have negotiated with my fiancé about the benefits of switching from a backpack to another large bag as carry on.
I hope this guide is able to help you with your next trip, thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment below with your experience, thoughts, questions or feedback.
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might as well check
things out. I like what I see so now i’m
following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a
second time. https://Www.Hickoryfoodfactory.com/
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and
thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time. https://Www.Hickoryfoodfactory.com/
@hickoryfoodfactory I’m so glad you guys stumbled across my page! Thank you for letting me know, and I appreciate your feedback! Also as a side note I am a huge foodie so i think your name is awesome! 👏🏼
Tiffany and Co just got bought out by LVMH for 16 Billion dollars! Did you hear about that? Bernard Arnault I guess can afford it being the richest man in Europe Now there’s Louis Vuitton and Tiffany together? We’ll see what happens…
HEY MARCELA, THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! NO I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS PURCHASE BY LVMH, I’M SO GLAD YOU SHARED! I WILL LOOK INTO IT NOW… BUT MY CURRENT THOUGHTS WITH THIS TRANSACTION IS FORMIDABLE (UNLIKE VERSACE SELLING TO KORS…) IN MY OPINION, TIFFANY’S IS IN GREAT HANDS WITH LVMH BECAUSE THEY UPHOLD THIER OWN COMPANY’S INTEGRITY AND MOST BRANDS UNDER LVMH CONTINUE TO EXPAND AS A BRAND AND FASHION HOUSE.
Plus Size Maxi
I would say this is one. You nailed it 8,
from beginning to end. To write this you might have worked hard for study.
What’s up, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one
is sharing data, that’s actually fine, keep up writing.
hcg bodybuilding dosage
I have read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly
value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much
effort you put to create this sort of excellent informative website.
Such insurance is normally very limited within the
scope of problems that are coated by the coverage.
This relies upon upon the insuring firm, the sort
of coverage and other variables (mortality, market return,
Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thankyou.
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
In a world filled with challenges and division, our
dedication to supporting one another fuels our progress,
progress, and effectiveness.
We additionally reference unique analysis from different respected publishers the place acceptable.
MyNAIC Access expertise tools and assets for U.S. insurance regulators.
If you would not make the fee for the health insurance premium on time,
then your policy may be cancelled.
For completely different make, model and variants of the
automotive, the completely different premium is applicable.
Hi, constantly i used to check web site posts here earrly in tthe daylight,
since i love to gawin knowledge of more andd more.